HITACHI SEIKI HT20R3 LEADWELL T-6 TAKAMAZ XY 1000 Victor VTum 16 CV, 20CV DUPLOMATIC-Revolver VDI 40 Antrieb nach DIN 1809 CINCINNATI HAWK TC200M, TC 250M EMCO ET500 MC HYUNDAI HIT 250M VICTOR VTum 26CV, VTum II 26CV Machine and turret type list Type
CA-USBAT & CA-USB100R USB over CAT5/6 Transmitter and Receiver Operation Manual CA-USBAT & CA-USB100R. ... These devices allow any USB host to send data within a 100-meter distance while offering up to 4 USB outputs, giving this product the ... Flash
Please find your route on maps.google.com and click "Report a problem" at the bottom left. Petaluma, CA 1. Head northwest on Petaluma Blvd S toward D St go 72 ft
AIRPLUS COMPANY ACCOUNT CONTRACT
DENMARK Page 1
1 2 2 0 8 6 2 0 0 AM
1 2 2 0 8 6 2 0 0 The following contract is concluded between (Company’s registered name)
hereinafter „Subscriber“, Subscriber’s contact person for:
1. SCOPE OF CONTRACT AirPlus shall maintain one or more card accounts for the Subscriber with the number(s) set out above. AirPlus shall pay all claims by service establishments against the Subscriber resulting from its use of any services offered by such service establishments and paid for by Subscriber using its AirPlus Company Account and shall invoice the Subscriber for such services. Subscriber must not use the AirPlus Company Account for any purpose other than business purposes. This form is to be read in conjunction with the "Terms and Conditions" on the reverse.
2. MODE OF SETTLEMENT AirPlus shall render weekly statements to the Subscriber covering all claims incurred and reported during the accounting period. All amounts invoiced shall be payable in full upon receipt. AirPlus is entitled to delay invoicing should this appear expedient (e.g. in the event of petty amounts). Invoicing shall be in DKK. Any charges incurred in currencies other than the billing currency shall be converted on the day the charge is reported at the official currency exchange selling rate of the previous trading day. Should this rate not be available, another published rate shall be used. Should a debit entry be rejected, or should the Subscriber not settle the account within 10 days of invoice issuance, AirPlus will charge interest on arrears as of the due date, in addition to bank and collection charges. Interest on arrears shall be the current minimum bid rate on the main refinancing operations.
3. STRUCTURE OF ACCOUNT STATEMENTS AirPlus offers the option of either a standard statement or a statement with descriptive billing information as stipulated by the Subscriber in co-ordination with AirPlus. The Standard Statement includes the following details: (insofar as such information is available to AirPlus) - Card number - Date of sale - Name of traveller
- Type of service/product (e.g. air ticket)
- Date of journey - Exchange rate and possibly VAT
- Gross amount and sales amount in DKK
- Routing Provision of descriptive billing information is subject to a fee (see also Terms and Conditions, item 7).
CA DK-EN 03-2006
AIRPLUS COMPANY ACCOUNT CONTRACT
DENMARK Page 2
4. BANK ACCOUNT Name of Bank
Contact person at the bank
5. ESTIMATED ANNUAL SUBSCRIBER TURNOVER ______________ 6. BANK REFERENCE By his signature, the Subscriber empowers the financial institute listed above under “Bank Account“ to provide AirPlus with the bank references necessary in order to establish thecreditworthiness required for issue and use of the account(s) ordered.
7. FURTHER AGREEMENTS
8. THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS“ (SEE REVERSE) APPLY IN THEIR VALID VERSIONS